I’m putting this online because this very strange, long, 19 page article is doing the rounds.
My views on it are the following:-
1. This was written by a white person who is very familiar with English.
2. It may have multiple authors.
3. It is suspicious that the authors hide who they really are.
4. This article has over 120 references to mass media articles in South Africa.
5. It is in line with the Liberal hatred for Zuma. I regard it as a propaganda piece that is meant to operate in support of the DA in their attempt to unseat Zuma.
6. Are they really out to unseat ZUMA or out to unseat THE ANC AS A WHOLE? (I believe BOTH!)
7. This is definitely PROPAGANDA, because in it are references to weird hypothetical conclusions. It refers to all sorts of things which may/did/might-have/maybe-will happen. Its INTENDED to portray Zuma in as negative a light as possible. I would regard this as DA propaganda while having “plausible deniability” because there is no overt link to the DA.
8. The crux issue herein lies with the Russians being allowed into South Africa and especially the tender for nuclear power. (But keep in mind that the ANC, African National Congress) always was a communist owned/controlled organisation and the whites warned of this beforehand. Now you’re seeing Zuma leaning toward Russia and China. Thus all the complaints and whining about his governing of South Africa is minor compared to what we are viewing here: A big clash between the West and its super-rich versus Zuma and the ANC communists.
9. This situation is almost 100% identical to that of Robert Mugabe versus the white farmers who were funding the MDC. The issue was not land. The real issue was that the white farmers were very wealthy and had played a MASSIVE role in creating the MDC. The DA in South Africa versus the ANC is exactly the same battle, same role players EXCEPT that the MDC had only local Zimbabwean money support (white farmers there) whereas the DA has INTERNATIONAL MONEY SUPPORT AND MEDIA SUPPORT TOO!!!
I will discuss these issues in one or more videos as is necessary.