[While talking to a friend about stupid prophecies, it hit me that I remembered a fool that I once even bought a “map of the future earth” from almost 20 years ago: Gordon Michael Scallion. To my amazement I see that in 2019 he is still busy and he has new maps and new complete nonsense which he’s claiming.
His most important item, which he pedals are maps of the earth in the future after the supposed “Earth changes”. He even predicted we would get another star, like the Sun arriving in our solar system … er… no evidence of that!
To my utter amazement, now, almost 20 years later, “the man who can see the future” (duh) has changed his maps to show the rising oceans and most of the earth, including most of Africa … under water. You can find his stupid maps all over the Internet.
This guy gets BIG PUBLICITY and he talks total rubbish. He seems to have an eternal link to the Art Bell Show, which I appeared on a long long time back when I did my Hollow Planets stuff.
I did some digging to see if I could find evidence that he’s Jewish, but I can’t find a single bio for this guy. However, if you look at him, I can’t help wondering if this guy is a Jew.
I did various searches but could not confirm exactly whether he was Jewish, but he seemed somehow linked to Jewish publications too.
There is also a link at American loons, where they describe his nonsense: loons38.rssing.com/chan-9751110/all_p30.html
Jews are not interested in the truth. They will say anything that gets them sales and money. Now whether this guy is a Jew, or just a white scam artist I don’t know.
None of his stupid earthquake and earth change prophecies came true yet he still has maps of the USA looking the way he “predicted” 20 years ago, except he’s now also included the entire earth including a ridiculous map of chunks of Africa under water. NOTICE EUROPE IS TOTALLY UNDERWATER IN THIS MAP! JEWS HATE EUROPE AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY MIGHT WISH. This guy is just a clown.
When I did the Hollow Earth stuff, I was invited to Holland to speak at an event. I met all the other speakers, and spoke to them first hand. I concluded that most of the people in this UFO/future/prophecy/abnormal stuff are just people looking for opportunities to talk some nonsense so that they can get attention on a stage. Whereas, for me, it was about talking about something I believed in. I was actually welcomed and invited into the “American UFO industry” if you can call it that; but that event in Holland turned me off. I realised that I do not want to be among people who will pedal just anything in order to make a buck. If something is not true, then I’m not interested in it. I might pedal my own errors, while I believe in them, but once I realise they are errors, I will stop pedalling them. I’m not going to continue spreading info THAT I KNOW IS A LIE. I concluded that many of the people in that type of industry know they’re all pedalling rubbish, but it is for the sake of their own pocket books that they do it. So I lost respect for almost everyone I met there. I made only one friend with a guy who seemed to at least have some real attempt at doing something right.
As for Gordon Michael Scallion – he’s such a bold nonsense talker … that I can’t help wondering if he is Jewish. Perhaps someone else can investigate one day. Jan]
Here’s is an excerpt from Jeff Rense’s website about GMS’s truly hideous, almost 100% failure rate:-
How many times does a “doomsayer” have to be wrong before people will stop taking him or her seriously? If the track record of Gordon Michael Scallion is any indication, the answer is…many, many, MANY times…perhaps to infinity. I have tracked Scallion’s predictions going back to as early as 1994, and I still say that I have NEVER ONCE found an instance when he has accurately predicted anything. I’m sure that Scallion’s supporters can probably manage to scrape up one or two vague predictions out of literally THOUSANDS that can be twisted into a “hit,” (he’s taken “credit” for every earthquake to strike on the San Andreas fault line since 1989) but would that excuse his outragenous number of misses?
Let’s review the very SPECIFIC predictions that Scallion gave in his 1994 interview with David Sunfellow (Source: www.v-j-enterprises.com/scalpred.html:
1. In December of 1995, an 8.3 (or greater) magnitude earthquake would strike LA and initiate the BREAKING UP OF AMERICA.
2. Between 1998 and 2001, a series of earthquakes would totally devastate the west coast, and DENVER and SEDONA, AZ would become COASTAL REGIONS.
3. While the coast was being devastated, the east coast would undego a similar series of earthquakes, causing MASSIVE TIDAL FLOODING. Manhattan would lose 50% of its land, most of Rhode Island would become submerged, more than half of Connecticut would go into the sea. 50% of Florida would vanish. After this devastation, Scallion predicted that THE LOST CITIES of ATLANTIS would rise off the east coast of America. Again, all of this was said to happen by 2001.
4. Alaska would lose 25% of its land.
5. Hawaiian islands of Kaui, Oahu, Maui, and Hawaii would lose approximately 25% of their land.
6. Japan would be COMPLETELY SWALLOWED BY THE OCEAN.
7. Between 1998 and 2001, Earth’s poles would shift, causing ice to cover most of the land in the Pacific. This would drastically alter the weather in the US, with an average temperature of 75 degress across the contiguous states.
8. Mt. Rainier would explore in an eruption greater than Mt. St. Helens.
9. At the same time Rainier erupted, a magnitude 9 earthquake would strike Mexico City.
10. Between 1994-2001, SEVEN PLAGUES would ravage the planet. Verbatim from www.v-j-enterprises.com/scalpred.html: 1. Metastic Melanoma Cancer; 2. A new virulent TB; 3. A different strain of the AIDS virus, which can be transmitted through the air, or even electromagnetically; 4. The failure of the optic system; 5. The failure of the thymus; 6. The failure of the pancreas; 7. A disorder of the Astral and Etheric bodies, wherein they meld, making the victim susceptible to interference from the “borderland” beyond death (which would create psychic disturbances).
11. Before 1999, WATER WOULD BECOME AS VALUABLE AS GOLD.
12. The US would restructure as 13 colonies.
13. As a result of all the catastrophes, the American government and economy would totally collapse.
14. By the TURN OF THE CENTURY, a NEW SUN would emerge in the sky.
Aye, mama mia. I mean, CRIPES! How many of these things ACTUALLY HAPPENED? Wait, don’t tell me…The answer is…NONE! Yet this guy Scallion has more lives than Freddy or Jason. He is STILL MAKING APPEARANCES on the same late-night radio show that has always catered to the doomsday ilk. But WHY? Why should anyone with more than a few working brain cells CARE what Scallion has to say?